Saturday, April 10, 2010

Going Private

I've decided to make my blog private. I want to be able to talk about my family a little more freely and keep my friends and family updated and not need to use initials all the time.  If you are a reader of this blog and want to be on the list of readers, please leave a comment below or send me an email.

8 comments:

All Things Family For Us said...

yup...include us please! thought bout doing that too..but went for the "code names" instead

Texas Mom said...

We would like to be included in the private blog. :-)

the fortenberrys said...

don't forget about me :)

Unknown said...

I would like to still be included, too!!

Scarlett Pourciau said...

Yes, L, please add D, S, and S to your private label list! Haha!

Mt Princess said...

Keep me on the list :)

Anonymous said...

Please keep me on the list! Thanks
Aunt Bonnie

Kelli said...

Yes, please add me to the list.