Right now Miss A is crying because she is supposed to be taking a nap but is refusing...I've already been in her room twice and both times she asked to go potty. One of the times she actually did potty. We've been doing this for an hour now...so as I wait for her to fall asleep...what better time than to blog? (F.J. is sleeping right beside me right now so 1 out of 2, ain't bad!)
I am adding some random pics that I've taken lately-
Miss A does not seem to know that this swing is for her baby brother and that she no longer fits the weight requirements...the other day she went in to the laundry room and when I went in, this is where I found her-
When big sis isn't holding down the swing, F seems to enjoy it a little-
He also seems to tolerate the bouncy seat at times too...even when his sister is bringing him measuring cups to play with in his seat-
But he also has his limits-
My wonderful Aunt Marilyn sent a gift for our baby boy and a couple of things for Miss A and us. Below you will see the cute handmade dolls for Miss A and F.J. and the other cute monogrammed onesie, burp cloth, and bib for F.J. These were all made at The Monogram Pear-the link to their blog is in my blog roll.
Okay, Miss A is not giving up this battle so I may have to wave the white flag and go in and get her and we may all three be napping all cuddled up soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment