We went to our friend-L's house last week when I desperately needed to get out of the house. Our friend lives about 30 minutes away so it was a nice drive. (Once I load the car with two kiddos, I want to drive for a while before I have to unload them again! Anyone else feel this way??) So, we went out for a playdate and Miss A got to see her "cosmic twin", Z, who was born the same day as Miss A. Baby F got to see Baby K who is now 5 months old! Here are some cute photos that L snapped while we were there-
Here's Baby F (left)and Baby K(right)(notice their striped shirts and babylegs...we did not plan that)-
Miss A and Z...Miss A is wearing Z's rainboots...she definitely needs a pair of those with all the rain we've been getting lately! Do you think she's telling him not to be upset that she plans on keeping those rainboots?
Looking out the window...such a sweet photo...
2 comments:
Love the rain boots! I asked for a pair of my own for Christmas...I think everyone should have a pair of fun rain boots..ha! Got your message about NJ...we will be so busy visiting with the family when we get there, I'm not sure we could meet up :( SAD SIGH! We are only going to be there Wednesday night- Saturday morning...we will be in Red Bank...where will ya'll be?
Awww..fun times! You, F, and Miss A are welcome to our house for a playdate get away anytime! Have a nice Thanksgiving friends!
Post a Comment