Our four pumpkins at our door-
(The hat that F is wearing above in the photo was given to us by our sweet neighbor, Danielle.)
Miss A taking candy from the bowl...
And making a separate stash of it on the floor in the kitchen-
Miss A got this LSU dress from her Papaw York (my stepdad) in Shreveport. She was wearing it with some LSU socks that my mom gave her. She had taken the socks off and then put them back on...does anything look wrong with this picture??Below-Yesterday, one of my best friends here, Carrie, threw a small "Tea and See" for me to celebrate F.J.'s birth. This was going to be a high tea that was planned for October 3rd to celebrate the upcoming birth of our baby boy but it had to be moved to the 31st when my little man arrived the day before the tea (4 weeks early)! Here is a photo of the table-
And a photo of the ladies (I'm holding my little man and Maile is holding her 4 month old son)-
We had a very busy, wonderfully fun Halloween starting the day with a visit from E's sister, then the tea for me and then a nice evening at home handing out candy to trick or treaters. The weather was yucky here so I am glad we didn't decide to take Miss A out trick or treating this year. Next year, she will have a blast going door to door and our little man will be a year old-that's just crazy!
Tomorrow I have F.J.'s 1 month appointment...I can't believe he is 1 month old!! I will update with his stats tomorrow. Happy All Saints Day today! :-)
2 comments:
Love the photos - glad you guys had a Happy Halloween!
cute pics....love the bumblebee! Sorry I had to miss the tea!
Post a Comment