This morning we surprisingly woke up to a dusting of snow outside! I've been listening to the wind blowing and thinking I know it must be really cold outside but how cold is it? I just went to weather.com and got my answer! It says-
24°F Feels Like 9°F
Updated Jan 15 10:25 a.m. ET
UV Index:
1 Low
Wind:
From NW at 22 mph gusting to 31 mph
Humidity:
38%
Pressure:
30.30 in.
Dew Point:
6°F
Visibility:
10.0 miles
Yes, that's right---it's 24 and it feels like 9!!! The high is only 29 today and tomorrow's high is 22! I have to say though...I did miss the cold weather when I was in Shreveport for Christmas. While we were there, the weather stayed in the 60's and the 70's. I missed the winter weather and was happy to feel VA's cold wind on my face when I returned. Today, we have a playdate with friends from our Hypnobirthing class that we took a year ago. So, Audrey will be wearing layers for sure!
2 comments:
It's freezing isn't it???? I hated to even leave the house today. I felt like poor Riley needed one of those face masks.
That's too cold for life to exist. This morning the windchill was 25 here and I did not want to take Stella outside.
Post a Comment