I really don't want kids. I really don't. REALLY. But when I randomly wind up on a blog like this, I sort of want one a little. Also the name Audrey has a special meaning for me, so it gave me pause. BEAUTIFUL. ~mARY
It looks like she had a wonderful birthday even though everyone wasn't feeling the greatest. You've made it to one! It only keeps getting better...I promise.
5 comments:
Great pics! Love them! She's getting a cute little flipping up curl behind her ear too! Sweet Audrey! Can't wait to see her again soon!
Great pictures! Audrey is adorable!
She is too cute, I loved her tutu! Looks like you all had a WONDERFUL time.
Can't wait to see you all on a playdate soon - if we can all get healthy at the same time!!
I really don't want kids. I really don't. REALLY. But when I randomly wind up on a blog like this, I sort of want one a little. Also the name Audrey has a special meaning for me, so it gave me pause. BEAUTIFUL. ~mARY
It looks like she had a wonderful birthday even though everyone wasn't feeling the greatest. You've made it to one! It only keeps getting better...I promise.
Post a Comment