I just want to post about our Veteran's today. Thank you to all of our veteran's who have fought for our country. I want to take a moment to thank my grandfather-Anton Koloc and Evan's grandfather-Marty Brownstein for fighting and working so hard for our country. I also want to thank my cousin, Lindsay, and my brother-in-law, Alex, who are in the army. Thank you, Alex, for going to Iraq twice! Thanks also to my cousin, Josh, who is in the navy. I want to also take a moment to remember my grandfather, Albon Russell, who also served our country but passed away in December of 2001 and my step-grandfather, James York, who served our country and passed away Thanksgiving Day 2002. You are both missed so much! I would like to remember Evan's grandfather, Daniel Kovechi, who served in the military also and passed away several years ago. You are also missed!
Below are some pics of our veterans and our current family members serving in the military:
This is a photo of my Papaw Koloc (Audrey's great-grandfather) holding Audrey in May when we went home for a visit-
This next photo is of Poppy Brownstein (Audrey's other great-grandfather) on Sunday at his birthday party (it's one of the ones that I didn't post yesterday)-
This is a photo of Evan's brother, Alex when he came home from his second tour of Iraq-
**Edited to add-Evan's Uncle Earl, who graduated from the Naval Academy and served in the Navy. Thank you also!
1 comment:
great pics...of course, A is the ultimate little cutie...along with Zaden and Riley :) Oh the January babes!
Post a Comment