Tomorrow Evan, Audrey, and I are headed up to New Jersey for Thanksgiving with Evan's Aunt Sharon, Uncle Rob, cousins-Jeff and Kenny, Aunt Lorraine, Uncle Vince, and last but certainly not least-Evan's Grandmom, Rose. We are so looking forward to spending the holiday with them and can't wait for all of them to see Audrey. Some of the family saw Audrey for Labor Day weekend but the rest of them saw her in May at her dedication. So much has changed! She is crawling all over the place and pulling up on everything and babbling a ton.
It will be so much fun feeding Audrey some great Thanksgiving food. I can't wait to see the look on her face when she tries turkey and stuffing.
We will be back on Saturday and will update with pictures after that! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!
4 comments:
Have a safe trip and take pictures of Miss A enjoying Thanksgiving dinner so we can see!
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Enjoy the family & the moments with Miss A :-)
Hi!
I have no idea how I landed on your blog (I'm sure there was a link from a friend of a friend of my friend's blog) but want to tell you how adorable your baby girl is. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving and got back home safely. I know how traveling can be. We are about to be doing it for Christmas.
I read what you wrote about Audrey and Kinsey being so similar. That is fun! Kinsey is so playful and sweet. I feel funny saying that about my own daughter. Of course, I could be a little biased. Haha. Hopefully one day they will get to play together. AUdrey looks like such a doll. She's always so smiley in all your pictures. Isn't it fun being a Mom?!
Post a Comment