Monday, August 25, 2008

7 Months Old Today!

So, it's hard to believe that we are now closer to Audrey's 1 year birthday than we are to the actual day that I had her. I can't believe that!
Audrey must have known that she was turning 7 months old today because she pulled both her knees in today and got into the crawling stance. She didn't actually take off and start crawling but she was in position! This past weekend we noticed her try to pull her knees in for a second and today she actually did it and she did it a few times! She also pushed up on her toes! I got a picture of that and I will try to post it soon.

3 comments:

the fortenberrys said...

It is so exciting watching them figure it out! Can't wait to see pictures. Happy 7 month day Audrey!

All Things Family said...

Yeah Audrey..what a big girl!

mishler clan said...

Yay, Audrey. What a big girl. :)