Sunday, June 06, 2010

8 Months Old!




F.J. turned 8 months last week and here is his monthly post-
According to our scale at home, he weighs 17 pounds and I am now at my pre-Miss A weight-YAHOO!!!!! I think that is because this little guy loves his mama's milk so much!
He is 27 3/4 long and his head is about 44 cm just like last month.

If you noticed in my LA trip post, he is now getting up on his knees and he is even pulling up/pushing up to standing from time to time!!! He did this just today in his crib! I think E will be lowering his mattress very soon!

He has also started to chatter...no real words yet but it's starting to sound like he's talking.

Here are some photos-
 

Kneeling-

Standing!
In case you were wondering about the scratch on his eyebrow...he hit it on the fireplace at my grandparents' house while we were in Louisiana. :-( It was his first major "ouchie" and he was very upset when it happened. He cried a lot and it did bleed a lot but it finally clotted and he calmed down and fell asleep when I nursed him.  I felt so bad for him and it was so hard to see him get hurt but my friend, Ashley, told me to just get ready because this is the "world of boys"!

1 comment:

thecoghlans said...

How sweet! I love the the photos - what a big boy!