Thursday, January 14, 2010

10 in 10 Progress

I am going to try to update periodically with my progress on the 10 in 10...
The great thing about the EA Active game is that it tells me my progress each time I work out...so here are my results from the game thus far:

-As of today, I am halfway done with the 30 Day Challenge...part of the challenge is to get 20 workouts done in 30 days and today I did my 10th workout since I began on New Year's Eve.
-I have burned over 1000 calories.
-I have "run" over 25 laps.
-I have have done over 100 squats.

As for weight...I still have 5 pounds to go for the first goal.
I am starting to see some more definition in my arms and I felt really sore after a squat-filled workout two nights ago.
I already feel like I have more energy which is really important with a toddler and an infant in a three-level townhouse!

If you are doing the 10 in 10 with me, let me know in the comment section and let me know your progress!

1 comment:

thecoghlans said...

Great results so far! Keep up the good work! I'm starting my 30 day shred tomorrow since this week has been hectic. Hopefully I'll see results like you are. :o)