Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have NOT been doing this week.
-E and I have NOT been sucked in to watching "I'm a Celebrity! Get Me Out of Here!"
-E has NOT roped me into watching "So You Think You Can Dance?"
-E did NOT call me last week to tell me something new about "Spidey".
-We have NOT been watching way too much TV lately after A goes to bed.
-We have NOT been staying up way too late at night.
-I did NOT clean up 10+ misses last week when A had diaper-free time each day...yes, I did finally take the plunge last week.
-I did NOT then decide to order some Gerber training pants in size 18 months today online.
-I have NOT kept readers in suspense over the gender of our new baby because we are waiting to tell Evan's dad this coming weekend...I would never make people wonder that long!
-I did NOT accidentally send out an evite for meals for a new mom last week making people think she had already had her baby when she in fact, is still pregnant! I would NEVER let my toddler distract me that much.
-I do NOT wait too long to cut my toddler's nails till she scratches me or herself and then realize they are way too long.
-I have NOT had to take a 2 week break from Mommy Bootcamp because of cramping and a cold/allergies. I am NOT afraid that I will never work out again.
-I am NOT still occasionally wiping A's nose!!
-E is NOT finally going to buy a grill for Father's Day. He has NOT been overcome by "analysis paralysis" for the past 4 years.
-E is NOT so picky that he can only get one certain grill and no others will do.
-We are NOT so excited that our annual Cape May trip with Evan's family is coming up in less than 2 weeks!!!
4 comments:
Found your blog via MckMama...Reality TV sucks me in everytime too...just embrace it :)
That pic of your daughter in the water sprinkler--CUTE!!!
I am dying to know the gender of the next little baby B! P.S. Hubby and I secretly watch I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out of Here also. :)
I'm a sucker for reality TV!!! Great Not Mes!!
ohhh...those misses sound like trying to potty train a puppy! Bet we'll have a lot of pee on the floor when I try to potty train Zaden...but am NOT doing that anytime soon!
Post a Comment