Miss A had a playdate on Friday (while I was at the ultrasound) with Makenna (19 months) and A just layed down in her lap...so cute!

This was taken during another playdate last week with Makenna at our house. (The blankets were down for diaper-free time for A earlier that day.)

Gearin' up for the pool-

After taking everything out of this drawer, Miss A then proceeded to put some things back in-

Fun with the measuring bowl...checking herself out in the mirror...er...dishwasher-

Ya gotta wear a hat when you go into your favorite little hideaway to play-

Miss A in a cute ladybug outfit that my mom sent her. (See the hand in the mouth? Teething much??)

Saturday night, Evan's mom, had us over for dinner. Miss A decided that Evan's old toys weren't enough entertainment and instead dug right into the cat's toys...Charlotte (the cat), being 21 years old, hasn't played with these toys in ages so she surely didn't mind-

When you have a toddler that frequently gets "hemmed up", you try different things to help the digestive tract out, such as refried beans! Here Miss A gets to feed them to herself-

During our visit at Karen's on Saturday, Miss A loved sitting in her portable high chair on the floor. I got some great shots and I couldn't pick just one so I put them all on here in the order they were taken in-




1 comment:
You were right about her faces, Laura. Loved all the pictures and glad you didn't leave any out. I love when Kinsey takes everything out of a drawer and then I find it everywhere. It is such (tiring) fun cleaning up after them sometimes (especially when you are 9 months preggo). :)
Post a Comment