Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Here are a few things I did NOT do last week and this weekend:
-I most certainly did NOT let my daughter splash around in the toilet a little longer just so I could take that snapshot I posted yesterday.
-I did NOT let Audrey eat a few vanilla pudding covered strawberries from my most delicious dessert on Saturday while NOT feeding Evan and myself from the same spoon.
- I did NOT watch Audrey take her diaper completely off yesterday and not do anything about it just so I could see how long it would take Evan to notice.
-I did NOT have a terrible dream about Audrey going blind and cry in my sleep loud enough to wake Evan up on Saturday night.
-My little princess did NOT finally sleep through the night again last night and did NOT make it a whole week in her crib all night long.
-The nurse practitioner did NOT tell me that Audrey's back gums are swollen where molars will be coming in because I know that my daughter will NOT be getting all of these teeth at once!
-I did NOT go and smell a pitcher of sangria twice on Saturday night just to torture myself.
-Miss A did NOT scream at the top of her lungs for just any reason several times at small group last night and today at Michelle's.
-Evan did NOT go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth between having a patio put in or redoing our master bathroom.
-Audrey did NOT go and sit on her potty with her clothes on and wait till I took her diaper off so she could then pee on her little potty.
-Audrey did NOT come to me whining each time she pooped last week so I would change her diaper right away and then proceed to whine and twist and turn while on the changing table.
1 comment:
my son does the same thing when he goes #2 in his diaper! i tell him "if you don't like it do it on the big boy potty!" lol funny post :) (found you on mckmama's site)
Post a Comment