Monday, July 21, 2008

Trying Rice Cereal for the First Time

Last Tuesday, the 15th, I decided to give Audrey rice cereal. She has only had breastmilk since she was born. (There was one exception at MaryBeth's wedding. Evan had to give her formula because I wasn't there and so he could get dressed and get to the wedding in time.) She still can't sit up on her own and she still has the tongue push reflex so I am not giving it to her on a regular basis yet. But Evan got out the video camera and digital camera and we got some great footage and pics! She was really into it even if a lot of the cereal ended up on her bib! She would open her mouth when the spoon came near and she was very content and didn't get upset. She even flapped her arms a little when I gave it to her the next day. So, here are some very cute pics of her getting fed rice cereal for the very first time:




1 comment:

All Things Family said...

Oh Audrey A...what a total cutie girl. We love Audrey A!

Love...Zaden and Lindsley :)