Friday, July 25, 2008
Six Months Old Today!!
Audrey is 6 Months Old today!!! She was born on a cold Friday and here we are 6 months later in the middle of a very hot summer. I took some pix of her today that I will post later. Today we went to a Mommy and Baby yoga class with our friends Lindsley and her son Zaden who was also born on January 25th! We then went for a long walk afterwards and Audrey fell asleep. Tonight we went to a house in Leesburg and served dinner with our small group to a group of women who live in the shelter there. We had not been there since December when I was still very pregnant. It was good to see the women there and talk to the children. Two little girls there wanted to hold Audrey. So, I got them to take a seat next to me and they each got to hold her and really enjoyed it. Audrey did great while they were holding her and she looked so big in their arms! She is actually petite but looks so big in a child's arms. Now, we are home for the night and she is in bed. For the past few nights she has been going down for the night at 9:00...is this the start of a new routine? We hope so, but we also know, all too well, that just as soon as Audrey falls into a routine, she changes it up on us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment