Tuesday, August 06, 2013

22 Months

This little bit is 22 Months...




















She likes spaghetti and cake pops and coloring as you can see from the pix above.

Sometimes she thinks she wants to try to potty and asks to be put on the potty by saying "tee-tee" and walking towards the potty.

She's saying lots...
Such as...
 Shoes
Cheese
Outside
I want...

She is our first one to want to help all on her own...that comes naturally to her...it's a God-given gift.
When I tell Miss A and FJ to clean up a puzzle, she just goes and starts cleaning it up herself.

When FJ is putting silverware away, she starts helping him put it away.

She does not want to nap much these days.
She has stopped transferring from a napping state in the car to a napping state in her crib.

Some days she cries about 15 minutes after I put her in her crib. Tough if I really need some quiet time myself but it makes running errands easier. I feel less constrained to having to be home for nap time.

FJ hardly naps anymore either. It's tough enough keeping him in his room during quiet time. But he and Miss A lost all screen time for the rest of the day and the whole entire next day so that might have taught them to stay in their rooms during QT. We shall see.

I can't believe Rosie is 22 months...2 months shy of 2 years old!

1 comment:

Rob Loiterman said...

The pictures made my day :)