Wednesday, August 08, 2012

Miss A at 4 and a Half


 She doesn't mind posing-
She enjoys taking photos...of herself
She's good with babies-



She likes to dance and LOVES to do arts and crafts. Anything with crayons or markers or paint is her thing. If I want to tear her away from the TV, then I just say "do you want do some arts and crafts?" The answer is always YES.

She starts preschool at the end of this month. Two days a week. I can't believe it. Next year, she will start Kindergarten. Preschool will be a good warm up for her and me.

Here's here weight-35 pounds
Height-39 inches
She wears 4T in clothing.

For a special 4 1/2 treat, we took her to see Brave.
This movie is fantastic. Not at all a typical princess movie. The main character, Merida, does not get married. The movie is mostly about her relationship with her mother and about changing traditions. Loved it. Miss A was a little scared when the bears were fighting and thus, needed to sit in my lap. So sweet.




No comments: