Wednesday, July 18, 2012

An Unexpected X-Ray

Had an appointment for Miss A yesterday to discuss her chronic hemmed-up state.

The NP felt her tummy and checked...ahem...other areas.

Then the NP sent her for an X-Ray of her tummy in the building next door.

The challenge? I had all three of the kids with me.

But on we went and she did fabulously.

Update: The X-Ray came back with significant stool build up so she has to be on Miralax daily for 6 months along with increasing water, fruits/veggies and bowel retraining (making sure she tries to have a BM twice a day). I also had to make a GI doc appointment for her. The first one they had would be while we were in Cape May for Labor Day so I moved it to the week we get back. They are really booked and the NP had warned me of that. So she will see the GI doc on Sept. 5th.

1 comment:

Texas Mom said...

So, what did they find? I hope all is ok.