Thursday, April 12, 2012

2 Days

I'm a mama to three beautiful children.
I'm a mama to three children who have their own opinions and wants.
I feel like I get about 2 days a week that my children actually get along well and don't fight or cry or wake someone up from a nap. (Someone cries every day but I mean excessive crying.)
The other 5 days are a different story.
What about you? What are your days and weeks like? Anyone else like me?

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I spent last Wednesday afternoon in tears and I only have 2.

Camden has hit a tough stage. He cries and tantrums a lot. Last Wednesday he cried and tantrumed almost the whole day. It was frustrating and exhausting.

We were just discussing at dinner how he had a great weekend with hardly any major melt downs. It's unlikely we'll make it through the next five days like that.

Hang in there. I always tell myself, one day at a time.