Living away from my family.
I miss them.
I got to visit them at the beginning of February. I just took Rosie.
I still miss them.
I sure could use their help from time to time too. I have a dentist appt tomorrow as does Miss A.
A friend was going to watch FJ but she's sick now.
So I will probably have to cancel our appointments now and reschedule...and if your dentist is like mine? It will be a few months before we can get in again.
E and I will be married 7 years in March. Oh how I would LOVE to get away for just. One. Night.
But with no family in town, that's nearly impossible.
So I'll just dream about it instead....
And complain here on my blog.
Because sometimes it just feels good to have a small pity party and then...I'll take a look at myself and just say "get over it" and move on!
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel and yes it's okay to feel sad, frustrated and angry about it sometimes. I can't tell you how many times i wished we had grandparents or aunts and uncles who could help out with an appointment or just a break. Matt and i have not been alone together without both kids since Riley was born and she is now 4. The other thing is I know people who have tons of help here and complain and i just want to smack em. Then i get over it and accept that I'm doing the best i can.
Hey Dear Friend...I am so sorry and I so understand your feelings of frustration and sadness. It stinks to not have family close by esp. with little ones! I have in-laws very close and while they are NOT MY family, it sure does help to have them right there. I've been thinking about you a lot lately and I will be praying for you :)
Post a Comment