Our little lady is almost 4 years old!
I did a birthday interview, like I did last year with her, and here are her answers:
Favorite food: cupcakes
Favorite vegetable: celery
Favorite fruit: apples
Favorite toy: Aurora (Sleeping Beauty doll)
favorite game: "Hi Ho Cheerios"
favorite book: Disney Princess Book
Favorite color: red
Favorite song: Jesus Loves the Little Children
Favorite Bible story:Noah's Ark
Favorite animal: ponies because elephants don't fly but ponies do (!)
Favorite phrase: Her answer: I love you (Aww!) My answer: Aw, Man!
favorite show: Ni Hao Kai Lan
what do you want for your birthday: Chuck E. Cheese Walkie Talkie so I can talk to Chuck E. Cheese [every year]
what does mommy always say to you? I love you.
What makes mommy happy? Cleaning up
What makes mommy sad? Throwing toys.
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Do a fireplace (make a fire in the fireplace) downstairs and you clean up too.
What makes daddy happy? Hugging him.
What makes daddy sad?Not hugging him.
What do you want to be when you grow up: a ballerina (a stark difference to the answer of trash man that she told me last year)
Who are your friends? Jaron, Chaya, Jovie, Payton, Selah, Isaac, Finley...Finley is my best friend, Violet
what do you like about mommy?Your big kisses
what do you like about daddy? He gives me piggy back rides.
What do you like about your brother? He hugs me.
What do you like about your sister? She smiles and talks.
What is something you would like to do this year? I would like to do ice skating.
No comments:
Post a Comment