Wednesday, February 02, 2011

16 Months Old!

 Our FJ is 16 months old today!


I took him in last week to the doc because he got a fever at the end of a cold. Turns out it was from the DTAP and Polio vaccine I had him get the day before during Miss A's 3 year check up.
Anywho, they weighed him with clothes on and a dry diaper and he weighed 20 lbs, 14 oz. That's a huge jump from last month (19 lbs, 7 oz.) so I am sure his clothing had something to do with it. But I will choose to think it's because he hasn't had a stomach virus since the first week of January.

His height: will fill in later
His head: will fill in later

He's saying some new words such as:
Cracker which sounds like "Gack-ew"
Cheese which sounds like "Shees"
"Night-Night" while holding his lovey and laying his head down


He's made lots of progress since last month regarding walking and standing. He is standing so much more on his own now, squatting and picking up things and then standing back up again.
He's also choosing to walk a lot more now. I say choosing because you can see that it is a choice...he chooses to still crawl when he wants to get somewhere really quickly. He will also walk while holding something in his hands.

 He likes to push his sister in the doll stroller...seriously...best.purchase.ever...$9.99 at Target for Christmas 2009!
 He just discovered that his sister can push him in it too and he's been wondering why we've all been holding out on him!
 He loves to play with his big sister-
 And she loves to play with him too! (Although sometimes it borders on bothering him.)

So, I have confidence that he will be fully walking by 18 months which is in 2 months...I can't believe he will be 1 1/2 in 2 months!

No comments: