Monday, November 15, 2010
Boo...
Seriously? FJ is sick again! I took him to the doctor last Monday and sure enough he definitely still had thrush (ye.ast infection) on his bottom. So, the doctor prescribed some ointment and that cleared it right up. However, my grandmother (mom's mom) died on the 6th so I flew home for the funeral and took FJ with me. We stayed from Tuesday till Saturday. While we were there, the thrush healed AND he cut a tooth. I thought we might be in the clear with illness for a while but today he woke up from a nap with a fever and a messy diaper. So, I changed him and gave him some Tylenol and put him back to bed. Right now it's 10:00 p.m. and he's been in bed since 1:00 p.m. My little man does not feel good! My husband is flying out of town this week for work so it looks like I will be flying solo with a sick little one and I am so praying that Miss A does not catch whatever FJ is dealing with. But if they are going to sick, they should get sick this week as we have family here next week and I would like them to be healthy then. Just needed to vent...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor little guy. :o( I hope he gets better soon.
Post a Comment